Listen in as Fr. Gallagher releases Begin Again: The Life and Spiritual Legacy of Bruno Lanteri: The Venerable Bruno Lanteri: A Spiritual Profile (mp3, 30 min.).
Fr. Gallagher also recorded a podcast series for Discerning Hearts. Listen in:
- Introduction (Duration: 27:48 — 63.6MB)
- The Value of Spiritual Reading (Duration: 28:27 — 26.0MB)
- The Crucible of Suffering and the Gift of Faith (Duration: 27:59 — 25.6MB)
- Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Part 1 (Duration: 27:17 — 25.0MB)
- Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Part 2 (Duration: 27:46 — 25.4MB)
- Spiritual Accompaniment and its Fruits, Part 1 (Duration: 27:58 — 25.6MB)
The Liturgy of the Hours
Please join Fr. Gallagher for a talk on Liturgy of the Hours: A Theological and Practical Introduction (mp3, 42 min.).
Discerning Hearts Podcasts
Discernment of Spirits
These podcasts present material related to Fr. Gallagher’s book Discernment of Spirits: An Ignatian Guide for Everyday Living.
- Introduction to Discernment (Duration: 28:03 — 25.7MB)
- The Life of St. Ignatius of Loyola (Duration: 28:19 — 25.9MB)
- The First Rule (Duration: 28:13 — 25.8MB)
- The Eighth Rule, on Desolation (Duration: 28:00 — 25.6MB)
- Three Reasons for Desolation (Duration: 27:53 — 25.5MB)
- The Tenth Rule, on Consolation and Desolation (Duration: 28:00 — 25.6MB)
Discerning the Will of God: “What am I to do?”
These podcasts concern the book Discerning the Will of God: An Ignatian Guide to Christian Decision Making.
- General Introduction (Duration: 28:00 — 51.3MB)
- The importance of God’s guidance (Duration: 28:00 — 51.3MB)
- The Foundation of Discernment (Duration: 27:59 — 51.3MB)
The following podcasts present material from the book The Examen Prayer: Ignatian Wisdom for Our Lives Today
- What is an Examen? (Duration: 27:04 — 24.8MB)
- The First Point (Duration: 27:46 — 25.4MB)
- Gratitude and Petition (Duration: 27:49 — 25.5MB)
Praying with Scripture: Meditation and Contemplation
These podcasts cover the book Meditation and Contemplation: An Ignatian Guide to Praying with Scripture
- Introduction to Ignatian Meditation and Contemplation (Duration: 27:52 — 44.7MB)
- The Differences and Benefits of Meditation and Contemplation (Duration: 28:00 — 44.9MB)
- The Differences and Benefits of Meditation and Contemplation, continued (Duration: 28:00 — 44.9MB)
Bibliography of Begin Again: The Life and Spiritual Legacy of Bruno Lanteri
Because inclusion of the entire bibliography would have unduly lengthened Begin Again, in the book itself I provide only a limited version of it. There, the introduction to the bibliography refers the reader to this website for the complete bibliography. That complete text follows here—the complete text of the “selected” bibliography, that is, of a bibliography itself a selection of the far greater number of sources actually consulted.